Welcome to the XCFL

Start your virtual Coaching career in the best damn Madden league around!
We are MORE then just another Franchise. We are MORE then a content based league.
We are a Community and a Family of like minded ballers.
Are You Ready to Join?

Discussion in 'Team News' started by Jared D Smith, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Jared D Smith

Jared D Smith Starter

Oct 26, 2017
    The Seahawks, off to a 3 and 1 start, look to win the NFC West. The last 2 games, the Defense has come away with 5 tds. Offense isn' looking bad either, still needing improvements, it is looking up for the team.

Now that we've said that, lets talk about the horrific game against Houston. Coach Smith was obviously and belligerently drunk. His comments after the game "Ya I'm drunk, It's Friday night! I would love to say it won't happen again, but........they don't call me Honest Jared for no reason. So..........It's a high probability it will happen again."

When the team leaders were asked about the situation all of them responded "ya he the shit, he keeps it real! We know what we signed up for when we put our signatures on the contract."

This team has a rough stretch, but taking game 1 from the lions was key. Starting the ever growing #lionfordinner and #liontamers. The epic build up on Twitter for this game was exactly what was expected. The next 2 games are against the Falcons and Cowboys. Seahawks will play all other division leaders in the NFC in a 3 week span. Nothing easy about the schedule this year and we love the competition.
    steelerguy26 and Jmo31 like this.
  2. steelerguy26

steelerguy26 The Commissioner
    Legend Donor Hall of Fame Commissioner Administrator

Apr 26, 2016