Welcome to the XCFL

Start your virtual Coaching career in the best damn Madden league around!
We are MORE then just another Franchise. We are MORE then a content based league.
We are a Community and a Family of like minded ballers.
Are You Ready to Join?

December 2016 League of the Month - XCFL!

Discussion in 'League News' started by steelerguy26, Dec 14, 2016.

1. steelerguy26

steelerguy26 The Commissioner
    Legend Donor Hall of Fame Commissioner Administrator

Reputations:
    lotm-news-banner.png

Greetings! We're two weeks away from Christmas, the Madden app is finally out and I'm writing about yet another great league in the Madden community that deserves recognition for it's ambition, longevity and commitment to its members. Please join me in congratulating XCFL as we recognize them as December's League of the Month.

Before I get into the Q&A with Jim, XCFL's commissioner, let me say that I absolutely LOVE several things about this league. I do not however love Jim's NFL team choice. Being a Steeler fan makes me very uncomfortable about you as a person, Jim. Ok - that's all I'll say about that. What I am continually finding impressive and shocking is how long some of the leagues we see in the Madden community have been around.

I remember playing in my first league on PS2 and it seemed like such a small community back then - not so apparently. Jim, like me was playing Madden Franchise back then too and like all of us that have been at this for a while, he's learned a lot along the way too. I think that's what happens when you have a passion for playing this game in a league setting that spans 4 different game systems. More about that from Jim later.

----

shwhite86, Bryan and JUSTwinBABY like this.