Welcome to the XCFL

Start your virtual Coaching career in the best damn Madden league around!
We are MORE then just another Franchise. We are MORE then a content based league.
We are a Community and a Family of like minded ballers.
Are You Ready to Join?

By Josh Hannah on Apr 24, 2018 at 6:19 PM
  1. Josh Hannah

Josh Hannah Legend
    Legend

Reputations:
    674e3c942c6d4e9989ce76b6970db4b1.png

Cowboys Catch Up #19 - Season 6 Week 8 (5-2)

After a sluggish 2-2 start to the season, the Cowboys find themselves on a 3 game winning streak heading into the Week 8 bye.

6-8.JPG

In a move that may surprise some, Coach Josh has decided to take a vacation in the middle of the season. It is predicted that he will miss all of the rest of the coming season. When questioned, Coach Josh had the following to say "I've done enough for this organisation the past few years - I dare them to try and tell me I can't go on vacation in the middle of the season" he then went on to add "Anyway, I decided I wanted to give those small-frys over in Washington, Detroit and Atlanta a fair shot of reaching the Superbowl - it gets boring winning the NFC Championship game and Superbowl every year"

vacaciones.jpg

It certainly sounds like Coach Josh is going to sail off into the sun set worry-free.

steelerguy26 and NLars3 like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Team News' started by Josh Hannah, Apr 24, 2018.